Accounts Assistant | Horticulture | Co. Dublin, Ireland
Uniplumo Ltd. Wyestown, Oldtown, Co. Dublin A45 D797, IRELAND
Accounts Assistant | Horticulture | Co. Dublin, Ireland |
Uniplumo is a 50yr old Irish grower and producer of ornamental pot and bedding plants and plant products in Ireland. A volume importer of House and Garden plants, we have our own in house New Product Development and creative team. We are a Bord Bia certified grower and event specialists with a leading edge on the most up to date designs of bespoke living gifts. We strive to maintain our established reputation for high quality plants and leading plant product design innovation. Our clients include the major multiple retailers, and independent Garden Centres with a mix of branded and own label plants and plant products.
About the Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data entry for all invoices to third party system and in-house accounts package.
- Entering invoices on EDI software.
- Review and reconcile all back-office documentation such as invoices or statements to external documents.
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders in follow up on any outstanding documentation.
- Preparation of monthly analysis and reporting schedules to support month end process.
- Management of HR documentation for seasonal staff.
- Compilation of weekly payroll data.
- Compilation of Weekly/Monthly/Year End Reports.
- Preparation of information for tax returns, Intrastat, VIES, SAD’s, VAT Return.
- Participate in ongoing project work where necessary.
- Other ad hoc duties to include assisting other team members during seasonal periods.
- have 3 to 5 years’ experience in accounts.
- have strong attention to detail to ensure completeness and accuracy of information
- ability to work on own initiative
- ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- have excellent computer skills – Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly and a good team player
Location: Uniplumo Ireland Ltd, Wyestown, Oldtown, Co Dublin A45 D797
Interested candidates should apply in confidence with a covering letter and a comprehensive CV by email to: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 11th October 2019.
Find Us On www.uniplumo.ie