Scope: Technical & Health & Safety
- Work closely with all divisions of the business, to ensure that our products are certified and manufactured according to industry standard, end user directives & legislation.
- Build and maintain product specification portfolio to end user standard
- Maintain relationships with internal and external technical and managerial clients and suppliers.
- Monitor local, and European compliance standards and alert internal teams of changes which result in impacts/risks to products
- Plan and support inspections by approved internal & external certification bodies and respond to non-compliance issues.
- The Compliance Executive will support the business through the delivery of first class operating systems in packing & processing, and Health & Safety across all sites.
- This will require alignment of company policy, legislation, and industry and client specific standards.
- Customer specific product specification, labelling & packaging technical management
- Company Health & Safety management
- Provide direction, training and motivation across the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level and a strong communicator in both written and spoken English.
- Have +3yrs experience in Product compliance, Project management and experience liaising with internal and external clients. Familiarity with industry standards and industry stakeholders e.g. Bord Bia, Teagasc and the Department of Agriculture Food and the Marine would be an advantage.
You will be flexible and agile in your approach, being able to adapt to different circumstances all the while keeping a sharp eye on day to day detail associated to a crossfunction role.
- Good operating knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence with a comprehensive CV to:
The General Manager
Or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5PM Friday March 31st 2020
Uniplumo is an equal opportunities employer.