Group Credit Analyst
Total Produce, one of the world’s largest global fresh produce companies, supplying wholesale, retail, catering and foodservice sectors, invites applications for the following position:
The position will be based at Total Produce Swords but will involve regular travel to Total Produce Group Operations in Europe and Worldwide.
- Prepare, review and analyse monthly group reports.
- Manage the Group’s debtor consolidation software.
- Actively participate in monthly, quarterly and year-end activities.
- Ongoing review of accounts receivable ageing analysis.
- Carry out on-site credit reviews in various Total Produce operations.
- Risk assessment and credit management analysis.
Applicants must have:
- Strong IT skills and be proficient in MS Excel & Powerpoint.
- Experience in credit and collections desirable.
- A professional accounting qualification.
- Strong presentation and reporting skills.
- An aptitude for financial analysis.
- The ability to travel.
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast paced and service orientated environment.
- A current driver’s licence.
- Excellent communication skills, with a high standard of accuracy.
A highly competitive remuneration offered depending on experience.
Interested candidates should apply by Friday 17th May 2019 in confidence with a CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com
Total Produce Ireland Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.