Part time Office Administration Operatives x3
Total Produce, one of the world’s largest global fresh produce companies, supplying wholesale, retail, catering and foodservice sectors, invites applications for the positions of Office Administration operatives.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in processing orders for our Foodservice Division in Balbriggan Co. Dublin.
You will be responsible for order capture, processing, ordering stock and interacting with customers.
An effective office administrator must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be well structured and have excellent attention to detail. They must be comfortable dealing with customer requirements and complaints.
The goal is to help the company capture and process customer orders in an efficient and accurate manner.
The position is a part-time role of approximately 20 hours per week and the shift times vary from 5pm-12pm Monday-Sunday.
- Receive orders from various methods, Phone, email, fax, answering machine and on-line portals.
- Process orders in an efficient and accurate manner on the companies FreshTrade system. (training will be provided)
- Extract certain items from these orders and generate supplier purchase orders.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet the customer demands of the HORECA sector.
- Proven experience as an administration operative is vital.
- Knowledge of the foodservice/HORECA sector would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems (training will also be provided for CRM and Fresh Trade systems)
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to customers.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool tempered and able to work well as part of a team.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence with a comprehensive CV by email to email@example.com and the closing date is Friday 17th May
Total Produce Ireland Limited is an equal opportunities employer.