Total Produce Swords
Based in Ireland
Total Produce Plc and Dole Food Company, Inc. announced its intention to create a new, U.S. listed company (“Dole plc”) in July 2021. Dole plc is now the global #1 in fresh produce with estimated combined 2020 revenue of approximately US$9.0 billion, Adjusted EBITDA of approximately US$379 million and total assets of approximately US$4.5 billion.
You will become a key member of the Irish accounting team reporting to the Assistant Financial Accountant, Total Produce Ireland and working with colleagues within Ireland.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist with the timely production of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis - actuals versus budget and last year
- Calculation of accruals and prepayments whilst taking accountability for the results with supporting back up
- Maintenance of key schedules such as fixed asset register
- Managing intercompany accounts and reconciliations
- Preparation of month end reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of the Group's annual financial statements and annual audit.
- Liaise with auditors both internal and external
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and key performance indicators for the Group.
- Assist with SOX Compliance
- Assist in the monitoring of financial controls for the Group.
- Maintenance of nominal ledger including transaction auditing, journal posting and expense coding.
- Assist with ad hoc investigations and reports, while ensuring that scheduled reports are produced and circulated in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Actively participate in any training and personnel exercises designed to improve standards and performance levels
- Documentation of Process and Procedures
- Support and guidance for other departments within finance such as Stock, Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable
To be considered for this role, you should display the following:
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, IATI or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Must be able to work effectively both as part of a team and individually
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Competent in IT i.e., Microsoft office, and in particular, extensive experience with Excel
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Previous FMCG experience
- Knowledge of SOX
- Previous experience in using an accounts software package
- All interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae by 3rd December 2021 to Denise Carpenter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Total Produce is an equal opportunities employer.